Yesterday, the first teaser poster for Fifty Shades of Grey debuted. It was everything he hoped it would be — hot, sexy, and mysterious, “Mr. Grey Will See You Now.” I’m still swooning! Today, the studio is installing five billboards across the country, using this teaser poster (see the locations below).
On Jan. 25, the studio will begin to debut these extra large billboards, featuring Irish actor Jamie Dornan as the kinky, domineering billionaire, in five locations around the country. The campaign kicks off the countdown to the film’s opening on Valentine’s Day weekend 2015.
Those five locations are:
- New York (Grand St. & 6th Ave)
- Los Angeles (Wilshire Blvd. & Gayley)
- Chicago (LaSalle & Hubbard)
- San Francisco (Mission St. & 6th)
- Grey’s own hometown of Seattle (1st St. & Wall St.)
Source: Entertainment Weekly